Pages

Monday, 25 May 2009

Cycling, Casualty, Czech

Went to East Coast Park on Saturday for cycling. It was really nice to just cycle and relax. It really is good to get out in the sun for a while and feel the wind. I love it. All was well until I collided into my brother in the last 10 min before we returned our bicycles. My right palm, right knee and right elbow was grazed. It was quite sudden and I think I felt like I was thrown out of the bicycle. My brother suffered no injuries. Surprisingly though I didn't feel any pain until around 5 seconds later when I could feel the burning pain. (Probably my nervous system hasn't reacted yet.) So now, I'm relying on my left hand a lot. I realise that when you "lose" something, you treasure it even more. With the graze on my right hand, I realise how important the hands are. Thank God I didn't graze my fingers, otherwise I would have a lot of difficulty writing for the Chinese paper this Monday.

And since we were in the east, we popped into the violin shops and I tried out the violins. I took a looooong time. Finally, I decided on a Czech made violin. I'm happy with it. Now, I've got to season it.

No comments:

Post a Comment