Pages

Monday, 28 December 2009

Monday

On Sunday, I had the privilege of witnessing Lynn's baptism. I was glad to see her publicly commit her life to the LORD and profess her faith. Her testimony was great and her chinese, just as great. There were at least 3 成语 used. I enjoyed attending her church service whose worship sounds like a choir... sonorous, it rings with voices harmonising of the joy from deep within. It is also through singing in Chinese that I realised then, how rich the Chinese language is. :)

This christmas has been rather quiet... I haven't gone Christmas caroling this year, quite a few have gone overseas to spend their christmas, less hoo ha and decorations etc. Of course, that doesn't matter, it's the CHRIST in christmas that really matters.

On the same sunday, our church had a thanksgiving service and many of the older people from Peace Chapel went up to share. They shared of how thankful they were to the LORD, particularly in how He helped them through their rough times (mostly medical conditions). Their zeal for God, is really admirable.

December will soon be over, and the new year (God willing) to come.
It has been quite hectic these few days and I'm having a sore throat. Aiyo, insufficient rest. The fault lies with myself. :D

Youth thanksgiving dinner coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment