Pages

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Term Break is here!

Yay!! Term break is finally here. I just finished my very 1st and only common test paper on IT theory today. It was somewhat challenging and I forgot some things but oh well, it's done... Thank God for bringing me through it and for granting me the wisdom to answer the questions. :)

This morning, I met up with the Navigator ladies for quiet time. It was refreshing and rejuvenating to hear each individual sharing on how they've meditated on a certain verse in the portion of scripture for the day and how they are going to apply it in their lives. I feel that I've learnt a lot just by listening to them because each have different insights on the same verse and I'm able to look at the verses from different perspectives.
 This verse caught my attention today: 
"The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Romans 16:24

It reminded me of God's grace and that His Grace is sufficient for me to live. Thank You God for Your Grace.

Today, Swee Ming (who has been doing bible study with me) gave me  this gift... food! Haha, I think I'm going to get fat with all these snacks. But that's beside the point. I'm touched by her kindness and blessing. Before common test, one of the ladies who was at the quiet time gave me a packet of snacks to munch after the test and make-up sociology lecture which ended at 1 pm. I was  pleasantly surprised and also touched by her sparing a thought for me. I was hungry after the lecture (which was immediately after my common test) and ate the granola bar, mini bak kua and green tea sweet in the pack that the kind sister gave me. :) haha, I didn't have to spend money on buying food. The snacks were delicious... oishii neh!

Our family will be going to Malaysia this monday... I'm excited!

On a side note, I really thank God for bringing me through this first term of "resocialisation" in NP as sociology puts it. :) I've learnt many new subjects, frequent the library more often for research, had a taste of being a leader in a group project, did 3 essays with research, did group projects and hands on learning experience in social organisations, learnt how to be more independent and made new friends as well as adjusted to a new environment plus going through my very 1st test today. It is really all by His Grace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment