Thursday, 29 July 2010
Thursday
Today was a little different from typical Thursday. I didn't have to attend written communications class nor sociology tutorial. Instead, I went for consultation with my writ com. lecturer concerning my final term paper and had e-learning for sociology. Thank God that I didn't fail my APA referencing test and that my final term paper draft is not too full of major corrections to make. I'm really looking forward to the study break in a week's time... even though it's supposed to be a break for studying. :) (cos thereafter is exam). Now, I'm working on a website assignment using Adobe Dreamweaver. It's interesting and cool to be able to create a website but the CSS thingy is really tedious. Still, I guess the results will be worth it. :D I'm typing now amidst the sounds of the violin and the piano. Live radio... :D CCA will be starting soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment