So many thoughts fill my mind that it's hard to organise and pen them down sometimes. Today, I played badminton and captain's ball and finally after a long while, got to attend Bright Lights. Right now, I'm trying to stick to a challenge of finishing the New Testament according to a schedule by the Navs by this October. It's been consistent so far although there are times when I still struggle to read and meditate. The study break so far has been quite packed for me but there have been some breathers...
I guess the good thing about the school system now is that when there are holidays, we don't have pieces of homework to do nor projects although we do have to study for exam but still, it's a different kind of experience of a break now and a break then during secondary school where the holidays seemed like school.
YOG has been quite exciting so far, although sadly, Singapore has not bagged many medals. But, it's not the winning that counts, it's the whole process and experience of learning from top athletes around the world. I think that YOG will be a great experiential platform for athletes in Singapore to learn from other athletes and to improve. Haha, YOG is really history in the making...it's cool having an international community of athletes and to be part of a host country for a mini olympics. When I think of Olympics, it's always a very grand picture, like how they always show it on television. Never did I picture that Singapore would also host an olympics, despite it being a mini one; the Youth Olympics. It's awesome just to see the youth olympics aired on television on home ground with Singaporeans. ... I love the thrill of sports even though I'm not a sporty person. :D
Alright, I don't know what else to type now, I'm simply rambling out my jumbled thoughts. haha.:)
Hi Natalie =)
ReplyDeleteHi!!! :D Hahaha. Will you be going back on teacher's day?
ReplyDeleteAre you going back? I actually hadn't thought about it yet..
ReplyDeleteMaybe. :)
ReplyDelete