I've been quite lazy to post lately. Many things have happened during the holidays so far. I'm kind of suffering from fatigue from the onslaught of activities which have nevertheless been fun. One of the recent places I went to was, the zoo! My aunt had her company's corporate pass to the zoo so she invited my mum, younger bro and I to go along with her. We had free admission and didn't have to queue for tickets so it was quick entry. :) My last visit to the zoo was 2 years ago, also, with my aunt. haha, anyway, the zoo hasn't changed much. We visited almost every animal and show stated on the zoo map. I think the monkeys were the funniest and most in variety of species there, well, maybe, aside from the variety of snakes.(not that snakes are funny, they're scary) There's a new show featuring domestic animals such as dogs and cats performing, its target audience is children, I think the show just started a year ago. It's not too bad for a new show, just that I think there was more entertainment than the animals performance. The trainers of the animals even performed break dance moves. Here are some pictures I took at the zoo:

 |
| {An elephant placing a hat on the trainer by using suction to grip the hat by its trunk} |
 |
| {I love the beauty of this butterfly, it's a pity that I couldn't capture it clearly} |
 |
| {a bat eating from a bunch of fruits} |
 |
| {A monkey we saw sitting randomly on a sign ( I forgot what the sign was, I think it was something to do with reptiles. haha) I wonder how it got there. It looks bored.} |
 |
| {Giraffes! My favourite animals} |
 |
| {I think this is an ostrich? I had some trouble capturing its picture because it kept moving its neck up and down.} |
 |
| {Two cuties we saw near the entrance of the zoo} |
 |
| {Mutualism in action} |
 |
| {Rhino} |
 |
| {Close-up of a dragonfly I saw} |
 |
| {A monkey we saw hanging there... it was facing us initially just staring into space, then after some time, it swung its arms and faced backwards and stayed like that for quite a long while... it was quite funny... :) } |
 |
| {I think this is an iguana but I forgot, it looks really comfortable on its perch} |
Ok, that's all. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment