At the adolescent stage, I'm supposedly able to multi-task quite well. But, I'm quite a single-task person... hahaha. I realise that I'm unable to listen to music while I do my work. Instead of focusing on the task I need to do, I would drift off to listen to the works of the music, especially Classical music.
Right now, I think I've only ascended 1/7 of the hill of assignments. 4 group projects due in January next year and 3 more individual essays, with one due this week, one next week and another due on the Christmas break week. Well, as the Bible says, I don't want to worry over all these assignments but just care about the worries of each day.
As the 1st stanza of Lina Sandall's hymn goes, "Day by day, and with each passing moment, strength I find to meet my trials here, trusting in my Father's wise bestowment, I've nothing to worry or for fear."
Haha.. I'm a single-task person too!
ReplyDeleteAnw, do your best, let God do the rest =)
Thanks Lynn! Hahaha, glad to know someone else who also is a single-task person...
ReplyDelete