Just finished listening comprehension today. The questions were a little tricky. Now, to wait...
I love the 1/2 hr of classical music. That was the best part. :) I was trying hard not to analyse the music... it was so tempting. The piece by Elgar was played as well... lovely lovely!
Today there's suppose to be a total eclipse. Sadly, there was a thunderstorm, the sky was gloomy... there was no observable change. (just like doing some science experiment... haha.) Plus, I had to do an NSW English paper during that time. The paper was extremely, I repeat, EXTREMELY challenging but good. The standard of the paper was excellent, the most difficult of all the NSW papers I've done. There was quite a fair bit of lit incorporated into the questions and the vocabulary was tough. Well, I need to brush up that. Vocabulary has no box big enough to contain it. It's just, too diverse, too wide.
No comments:
Post a Comment