Pages

Friday, 9 October 2009

Last day of school

Today is Friday. After the last bio lesson, we started with the graduation program. Actually, it doesn't really feel like graduation really...

Gifts were exchanged and given out by teachers and friends and even the Principal. The graduation service was nice and simple. I feel really blessed to be put in my school and the friends and classmates that God has provided to me. Our form teacher was really nice and creative. We celebrated our birthdays together! She bought the 'London choco roll' and all of us were given a toothpick which we had to stick into a candle and then into the mini roll. Candles were lighted, the birthday song was sung and wishes were made as each small flame was extinguished to smoke.

We had lots of fun uncorking the sparkling juice in the school field and taking pictures. The thing that I'd miss most are my classmates... they are so caring, fun and unique. My deskmate was quite adamant about not wanting to say adieu to school yet...

Indeed, I'll treasure the pleasant memories and the people most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment