Went back to school for English today. Ha ha, didn't feel like going because I woke up late and felt like sleeping in initially but I'm glad I did... it was beneficial.
When I was walking out towards the canteen, the familiar tune of 'Canon in D' sounded quite sonorously. It struck me as a pleasant surprise and I was wondering how the piano in the canteen could sound so loud. Then, I thought it couldn't be the piano, it might be some CD playing because it suddenly didn't sound like the piano, the timbre was different... the sound was unusually resonant. Well, the mystery was solved when I saw a chamber group on-stage when I walked into the canteen. I watched them for awhile, until they finished their performance. (I think it's some sort of Deepavali celebration as well.) Not bad, I would say. :) There were few violinists... only 2 (J. and a junior I think) The violists were strong and cellos not too bad either. No bass though. Haha... really miss those times where we can play together as an ensemble.
No comments:
Post a Comment