Pages

Friday, 29 January 2010

Waiting

"I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning."

Psalm 130: 5-6


A book I'm reading, called the "Busy Christian's Guide to Busyness" by Tim Chester gave me some insight of psalm 130 and of how David had a quiet and still heart amidst all the chaos and Saul pursuing after his life.

"Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother; my soul is even as a weaned child."

Psalm 131: 2

I'm learning from David. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie! I decided to drop by since you gave me your URL :D I'm gonna link you! hehe and I'm also going to follow you! yay! :D lol. Your posts are encouraging and I especially loved the one on camp ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. arh haha i think i accidentally followed u twice!! can remove me? the one that says Danielle Lee. :D thankee! oooh and don't forget to send me that recipe kk? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Danielle!

    Thanks for dropping by! :D
    Um would you mind removing your second following from your blog follow list? My blog address may appear twice in it so you may be able to remove it by removing one of the addresses. hee... I'm not sure how to remove you, I think I can only block you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to add that I'd send the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY i think i figured it out! so there should only be one me now :D haha! btw thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete