Pages

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Mark 13

The end times are near. Today's message was detailed, direct and powerfully delivered. It was very interesting to hear statistics of the world's food shortage, wars, natural disasters (tsunamis, floods... etc.) but chilling because of the large numbers. There are 4 seals: Deception (Rev 12:9, 2 Thess 2:9-12), Wars (Mark 13:7), Famine (Mark 13:8, Rev 6:6) and Death- disasters, cyclones, tsunamis etcs (Luke 21:25). Deception is what I'm afraid of... a 'watering down' of the faith. God, please help me to stay rooted in You and to present You as you are to others and not any other way.

I learnt a new word too... called, eschatology
, which is a study of the end times. Our youth Sunday school may embark on a series of Revelation studies with the speaker if consensus has been made. So far, response has been quite good. :) I hope there will be a class for it.

" Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is."
Mark 13:33

No comments:

Post a Comment