Pages

Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Accounting

Went to help Aunty Mary today. :) I had a good time of fellowship and work. :D During this break before school starts, I've been helping Aunty Mary and learning the ropes of using the computerised program. After awhile, one gets the hang of it but it can get tiring for the eyes because what I'm doing is mainly the book keeping aspect of accounting. It's so different from poa in real practice because you have to sort of visualise what's happening in your head, there are no specified t-accounts drawn out. Of course, computerised accounting is definitely much easier. 

Based on my learning with 师父 so far, I've observed that accountants are generally very organised, responsible and trustworthy. Hahaha, today I learnt that the NEA covers radiation protection (like in x-rays in hospitals), previously, I only associated the NEA with the nature environment like eliminating dengue mosquitoes, revamping and protecting parks, picking up litter etc. It's interesting to know that the 'environment' that NEA is dealing with actually covers quite a wide spectrum of things. :)  This shows that I really have little knowledge on what the NEA does. :)

2 comments: