Pages

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Grace

Think about His love,
Think about His goodness,
Think about His grace
that's brought us through.

For as high as the heavens above,
so great is the measure of our Father's love
Great is the measure of our Father's love.


Phillip Yancey's book, "What's so Amazing about Grace?" has recently got me thinking about grace. The above, are part of the lyrics to a song that played in my head when I woke up in the morning about 2 days ago. Oh yeah, there's another one:

Why have You chosen me
out of millions
your child to be
You know all the wrong that I've done
O how could You pardon me,
Forgive my iniquity?
To save me, give Jesus Your Son


God's grace is so awesome and yet honestly, I rarely praise God for that and forget that He gives grace and I too should show grace to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment