Well, it's the first day of school and it was quite ok. We changed our seating arrangements and I ended up seating exactly where I seated the during the first term. I was actually rather nervous about the bio test but it's being postponed to this Friday. Chinese oral is also this Friday. My fingers have been itching to do an LO which I've laid off for very long now. Our form teacher also gave us crackers in wrappers that made the crackers look like little traditional Japanese men and women. It's so cute. It's really nice of her to buy this for the class. :) Also, I had this lit assignment today which I think I screwed up. Besides being a tad bit pressurized by seeing fast scribbling almost after 5 min, I think my mind was reacting too slowly. Anyway, the passage was rather interesting to analyse and the 3 periods of EH flew by (surprisingly).
Ok, better go.
No comments:
Post a Comment