Pages

Monday, 8 June 2009

Service

Right now, I think my oxygen debt has been fully repaid and the lactic acid has gone. I can play the piano without feeling so much strain in the muscles of my right hand. The graze on my palm is healing too. Thank God for that. The skin is so amazing, its self-healing properties are awesome. Well, God programmed our bodies this way and He's so smart. My skin is now in the midst of repairing itself. Ha ha, before that, I think clotting took place to prevent bacteria, excessive loss of blood etc. etc. from happening. So cool. Ok, the fact that I can see clotting is interesting but not the gross part.

Last Sunday, I helped out in the Chinese worship service with Val. Their worship is so heart-felt and sincere, you can feel it in the atmosphere. I love the songs too. It's great helping and trains me in my improvisation as well so I'm not so "note-dependent."

"Everyone stop!!!," my godsister Leah yelled to make herself clear. It was the first time in my life that I had been a referee in a "freeze & melt" game. Everyone came. With all the authority she could muster she chided a person for "pausing" the game just to escape being tapped ("frozen.") She called on a ban to pause the game and then dismissed them to continue the game.
Well, now, I think having referees in simple games like this are good and furthermore, it was intitiated by Leah. Haha, I wasn't one of the players as I was too lazy to run. I tagged along as her assistant referree. :D

Tommorrow there's a whole day of literature. I wonder what we would be doing, I hope that it'll be fun. TKAB, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment