Pages

Thursday, 11 June 2009

Mutterings

Today I ended early, went off at recess as there was FAPD for the next 3 hrs. The weather has been so humid recently and I've retired to artificial cool air from the air conditioner. We did lots of Math today and I was really frustrated as I was rather slow in doing the assignment. I think for math, the gears in my brain need to be well oiled with the basics and understanding so that I can move faster.

The June hols is going to be really busy for me. Still, I prefer the "holiday" environment, it's more relaxed than usual school days. I've to try and figure out the chords to my composition. The melody is more or less fine but it's tone is so different from all the other ones that I've tried composing that I find it difficult. Well, with God, nothing is impossible!

I love Lina Sandall's hymn taken from the book, "Great hymn writers." I think it's just one stanza of it though.

Day by day
and with each passing moment
strength I find
to meet my trials here
Trusting in my Father's wise bestowment,
I've nothing for worry or for fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment