Pages

Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Updates

Just had a badminton workout with Marisa just now. My right arm is starting to ache, what more, I have piano lesson tomorrow, hope that I can play properly. Well, it was just 1 hour of badminton and I was so tired. Ha ha... that shows my stamina isn't very good. The badminton session was good though but Marisa's shots are really high and her backhand is really strong. Considering that I haven't been playing badminton in a few months, I glad that I still have the stamina to last for an h0ur. I think I should exercise more often. Does my lazy bones good.

Today we had school as usual and an extended MT intensive. Now its 口 试 and 听力 practice. Everyone is trying to speak in Chinese now and it's really funny and amusing. It's hard to express what you want to say in Chinese though, as my vocabulary is quite limited.

Yesterday, my poa teacher made an interesting remark at the end of the lesson, she told us," I want to see more M.O.S burgers." That stunned us for a moment as we had no inkling as to what she meant. Then she said I want to see more Moments Of Success. I thought that was a cool acronym.

I've just finished reading this book which I can classify as an unputdownable. ( a term I saw in a comment from another book) The language is absolutely descriptive and I wish I could write like the author. Impressive. It captures you into the world of the story, sustaining the tension and suspense throughout such that you keep wanting to find out and wanting to know what will happen.

Language
so mysterious
so vast
to be used
to be crafted
by the writer.

To be mastered
it really can be
a needed tool.

So many ways
to express it's various words
So complex
yet simple
Simply awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment