Tuesday, 23 June 2009
Guavas
I was cutting guavas for my sunday school at 11 something, close to 12 am. It sure isn't easy. First, you have to peel the skin off the guavas, next you have to deseed it and lastly you have to slice it thinly. It was difficult to slice thinly, mainly because I was afraid of slicing my fingers off. Next, was the lemon juice. I love the smell of lemon, the zesty smell is refreshing. Lastly, I had to mix the sliced guavas with lemon juice with my hands and then place it in the fridge to marinate (to soak in the juice). I've never cut guavas before, only apples and oranges usually, as my mum has recently been using this receipe to do the guavas. It tastes really good and looks easy to prepare but it actually isn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment