Pages

Saturday, 13 June 2009

Gathering

It was nice meeting up with the extended family today at the chalet. The view was excellent there. Sea view. The sky was rather gloomy and the wind was lovely. Anyway, I saw lightning that flashed horizontally across the sky. That was cool as I usually see it flash vertically, in a zig-zag formation.

I smell of smoke now. Barbecuing is actually quite a new experience for me. It requires lots of patience and experience in knowing how long it takes to cook like seafood and the like. Had a good time chatting and laughing. It's the first time I saw my cousins during the year and not just during Chinese New Year. Yup, gatherings should be held at least once during the year. It doesn't feel so distant that way as I hardly seem to know my cousins at all, hardly talk to them in fact.

CCA camp is coming up this Tuesday. I wonder what J has in store for the camp? Well, as long as it bonds the CCA better, that will be the best.

Right, better knock off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment